Hidden Stair Connectors for Classic Round Balusters by Deckorators
Built by top brand Deckorators, this high-quality stair baluster connector is the industry’s best, providing the illusion that the baluster comes out of a pre-drilled hole in the top and bottom rails. Eliminating the drilling process itself, the hidden connectors allow for a clean finish and easy installation, with stainless steel screws already included. This stair baluster connector is designed to accommodate a variety of staircase needs. It works with stair angles between 30 and 35 degrees and is compatible with both composite and wood railings. Sold in bags of 20, each kit successfully installs 10 balusters at one of the industry’s most affordable prices. To ensure long-term reliability for your deck, the kit offers protection when building with ACQ-treated wood. Deckorators’ baluster connector is available in black, bronze, white, gray, and brown, so you can choose a color that suits your deck’s design while the connector adds 1.5” to your rail height for extra appeal. Simply the easiest way to install round balusters on stair runs, this must-have product for any DIY deck builder provides an unmatched appearance at an affordable price.
Order it from Deck Expressions and enjoy dedicated customer service around the clock.
- Sold in bags of 20.
- Stair connectors work with stair angles between 30 and 35 degrees.
- Works with both composite and wood railings.
- Offers protection when building with ACQ-treated wood.
- Packaged with stainless steel screws.
- Stair connectors will add 1.5 inches to the rail height.
- 20-pack installs 10 balusters.
- The easiest way to install Round aluminum deck balusters on stair runs.