Azek Monterey Post Cap by Nantucket
Azek material is a perfect mix of beauty and functionality. It looks, feels, cuts, and shapes like wood, only it does not rot or deteriorate. Azek Post Caps are a great way to protect and enhance your fence post or deck post without the worry of future maintenance. The Monterey style offers a slight pyramid at the top, with a deep bottom molding. It is recommended that Azek post caps be painted prior to being installed. Azek post caps accepts paint beautifully. Once painted they are 100% maintenance free
All Azek post caps and base trim are custom made. Usually 1 week lead time.
- Will not Rot, Split, Twist or Warp
- Impervious to Insects and Moisture
- Looks and Feels like White Painted Wood
- Accepts Paint Easily for a Custom Color
- All Post Caps are made 1/16" larger than listed size
AZEK Offers an Astounding 25 Year Warranty on Material Defects!
The Following Care is Recommended your Azek Post Caps:
- These AZEK products must be painted prior to being installed or they will discolor and void the warranty.
- AZEK doesn't have a finish and that leaves the material subject to dirt, smudges, mold and mildew.
- Properly prepared and painted with even brush strokes gives the appearance of finely painted wood.
- A properly painted finish will last for years protecting the substrate from mold, mildew and the uv rays from the sun.
- AZEK surfaces must be clean, dry and void of any foreign material such as dirt, oil, grease or other contaminates that may come from normal handling, storage
- and / or installation prior to painting.
- Use a 100% acrylic latex paint with colors having a Light Reflective Value (LRV) of 55 or higher.