Pro Plugs for Azek Decking
The Pro Plug System for TimberTech Azek Decking - 375 Plugs only is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system for TimberTech Azek Decking. When used in combination with epoxy-coated or stainless steel fasteners, it gives builders the ability to choose the right screw for a wide variety of applications. Screws and PVC tool sold separately. The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool (sold separately), the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling. Note: Screws and PVC Tool Sold Separately.
- Includes (400) collated deck plugs
- Plugs are made from actual TimberTech Azek deck and trim board material so the color and grain match perfectly
- When used with the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- Compatible with epoxy coated or stainless steel Starborn screws
- Note: Screws and tool sold separately
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
- 100 sq ft-400 pc. w/ PVC/Composite Tool Bit