*NOTE ~ 29" & 32" Balusters are due to ship 9/4/21 ~ We are taking pre-orders *
Tempered Glass Deck Railing Balusters by Deckorators
Deckorators glass balusters are often used to create a non-obstructed view. A glass rail system immediately offers a high level of distinction and elegance to a deck or porch. The railing is the focal point of any deck or porch, and using a glass rail increases the level of sophistication. Typically most glass railing systems are expensive, complicated to install, require special fasteners and must be installed by a glass railing professional. Deckorators glass railing system is unlike the others: It’s the most price-competitive glass railing system on the market—and it’s easy to install. With the introduction of Deckorators Scenic glass balusters, glass railing systems will never be the same. This tempered baluster has a smooth beveled edge. Scenic glass balusters are the perfect alternative to glass panels.
- 26" & 29" Scenic Glass Balusters - Constructed of 4" wide x 5/16" thick tempered safety glass. 1.5 balusters needed per lineal foot of railing.
- 32" Frontier Scenic Balusters - Each baluster has four pre-drilled holes with pre-inserted rubber grommets. Twenty stainless steel screws included. Install face-mount to 2x4 railing or using Frontier Scenic Baluster Connectors. Rubber grommets can be removed and baluster can be installed with connectors.
- 5 Balusters per Pack
- 4" wide x 26" length x 5/16" thick
- 4" wide x 29" length x 5/16" thick
- 4" wide x 32" length x 5/16" thick
- 100% tempered safety glass
32" Hole layout below:
*Click HERE for Installation:
*Click HERE for code report:
*See images for manufacturers stamp*