Select Series Vinyl Railing by DuraLife
Select Series Vinyl Railing is a line of premium commercial grade railing systems designed to provide superior durability and performance combined with the traditional look of painted wood. It is made of high-performance vinyl that will not chip, peel, or rot like traditional wood and requires no painting or staining for maintenance. This railing features a low-gloss finish for a classic look that won’t detract from the natural beauty of your home or landscape. It can be easily installed without special tools or training, making it ideal for new homeowners or those looking to upgrade their existing railing system. It is available in a variety of colors and styles, including stair rail kits and picketed railings perfect for porch, balcony, and deck applications. Select Series Railing is a high-quality, low-maintenance solution that works with the most stringent budgets. Engineered with many of the features found in more expensive professional rail products. Select Series Railing also offers attractive options like hidden bracket hardware and LED lighting.
- Transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty
- * Includes mounting brackets and hardware
- Reinforced aluminum core
- Functional flat top rail
- Hidden bracket hardware
- Classic White finish
- Matching post tops, including LED lighting
- 6', 8' and 10' level rail kit lengths
- 6' and 8' stair rail kit lengths
- 36" and 42" level rail heights (10' available in 36" height only)
- 13 ⁄ 8" White square balusters
- Multiple post options available including 4" x 4", 5" x 5", & 6" x 6"
- ADA Hand Rail options available
Aluminum Reinforced & Drink Friendly
The Select Series flat top rail features an aluminum core, providing superior strength and safety, and also makes this railing ideal for resting items such as drinks or plates.
- 6 x 36" ~ 33.25-H x 67.5-L
- 8 x 36" ~ 33.25-H x 91.5-L
- 10 x 36" ~ 33.25-H x 115.5-L
- 6 x 42" ~ 39.25-H x 67.5-L
- 8 x 42" ~ 39.25-H x 915-L
- Baluster spacing ~ 3.63"
- Baluster size - 1-3/8"
Click HERE for Product Warranty:
Click HERE for Product Installation:
Click HERE for Code Reports:
Click HERE for Brackets:
TIP: If using a power saw, a carbide tip blade of at least 60 teeth is recommended.
Top Rail Profile: