Titan Pro End Post by RDI
The Titan Pro End Post has a level rail bracket mounted to one side (top and bottom) of the post to either start or finish a rail section run.
- The end post is supplied pre-assembled for 36” or 42” high railing applications and includes.
- Post width - 3-1/2"
- Vinyl sleeve.
- Cast aluminum brackets.
- Galvanized structural post.
- Flexible bracket covers.
- Two piece trim ring.
- The end post is used where level applications end or in some cases where level applications end and stair applications begin.
- You may need to use a 42” or 48”blank post in this application depending on the rise and run of your stair and the placement of your top stair post.
- Post caps and optional stair brackets sold separately.
Click HERE for Level Rail installation:
Click HERE for Warranty:
Additional Post Options: