Designer Connectors for Round Balusters by Deckorators
When it comes to building the perfect rail system, every little detail counts. While your baluster connectors may not be the first thing you think of when it comes to your railing project, it pays to consider what kind of baluster connectors best fit the look and feel of your overall system—and, by extension, your home. If you’re drawn to a tasteful, molded look, these round baluster connectors by Deckorators may be just the right fit. Choose between black, bronze, or white to blend with your balusters or offer a little bit of subtle contrast.Perfect for use along with Deckorators’ Classic Round aluminum balusters, these round baluster connectors are made from plastic to prevent the corrosion that can happen when aluminum comes into contact with chemically-treated wood. Baluster connectors will spare you the need to do any drilling, and each set of 20 connectors comes with stainless steel screws to help create a truly seamless installation process.
We’re thrilled to be able to offer the high-quality Deckorators’ line of products to our customers, and if you have any questions about this product or any others we offer, Deck Expressions’ customer service is available 24/7 to make sure you get the support you need.
- Sold in bags of 20.
- Combine with the Classic Round aluminum balusters to create a molded look.
- Designer connectors secure to the rail without drilling, using provided stainless steel screws.
- Offers protection when building with ACQ-treated wood.
- 20-pack installs 10 balusters.
- Works with all 3/4" round balusters.
- Stair adaptors are also available.