GenStone Faux Stone Post Pillar Kits
Give Your Pillar or Column the Look of Stone in Minutes!
Our pillar panels measure 48″ tall and are designed to wrap an 8″ square post. Each pillar panel can be stacked vertically for taller posts or cut down to accommodate posts less than 48″ tall. If your post is smaller than 8″ square, simply extend the post out with wood furring strips before securing the pillar panels. The pillars and columns located at the entry or around your home or business make a lasting first impression. However, all too often these statement pieces are left unimaginative and plain, but with our pillar panel kits you can improve the curb appeal of your home or business in minutes. This 4 piece system also works great to wrap 8x8 posts on your deck. Simply attach railing connectors to the finished stone post and run your railing.
- Made of 98% closed cell polyurethane makes it lightweight and easy to cut with a common wood blade and can be installed touching ground without concerns
- Cast from natural stacked stone to provide a realistic appearance of high quality stone work
- 4-Panels cover an 8 in. post to the height of 4 ft., additional panels may be stacked on top of lower panels by reversing the orientation of the panels and this can be duplicated to the desired height
- Simply reverse the panels opposite of each other and put them together; they fit perfectly to create the real look of stacked stone
- Choose from 3 ~ styles
- 48" High x 11" Wide (inside dimension 8" x 8")
- Sold in packs of 4 to construct one post cover
Colors and Varieties:
- GenStone pillar panel kits are available in 3 color options and 2 post cap styles.
Capped or Uncapped:
- Depending on how your pillar terminates, you may want to use one of our pillar caps. These square accent pieces will give your pillar or column a professionally finished look and come in either a peaked or flat style. Click HERE for Post Cap Options.
Everything You Need to Know About Faux Stone:
- What exactly is the “faux” in faux stone? You may know that manufactured stone veneer panels are a cost-effective, environmentally friendly and easy-to-install alternative to natural or cast stone, but still wonder what exactly they are made from…and how durable that material is in the elements.
What is Faux Stone Made of:
- GenStone faux stone veneer panels are made from 99.9% waterproof high-density plastic. More specifically, the material is a closed-cell polyurethane. “Closed-cell” means the material is very dense. This density provides greater insulation and also prevents moisture penetration, without adding bulk. A square foot of our manufactured faux stone siding only weighs one pound, which means adding it to your structure provides insulation and moisture protection but does not add significant weight to the frame like real stone.