Luna LED Post Cap by Deckorators
Statement-making style that will instantly enhance any outdoor space.
Extend the time spent in your outdoor space by adding low-voltage post caps to your railing. The 4" Luna Post Cap is part of the Deckorators® by Hinkley lighting collection. Constructed of solid die-cast aluminum, the 4" Luna Post Cap is available in Black and White.
Click HERE for installation:
- Post cap dimensions: 4" x 4"
- Available colors: Black and White
- Cast aluminum construction with durable powder coat finish
- 12 volt LED – Dimmable
- ETL listed, wet rated
- Fully sealed to prevent any water ingression
- Can be used on any 4" x 4" Post
- Sold individually
- The Luna post cap, and all Deckorators by Hinkley Lighting products, have a 2700K color warmth.
Deckorators® by Hinkley Lighting products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. All Deckorators® by Hinkley Lighting fixtures are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years, subject to certain conditions and exclusions, from the date the product was shipped to the original end use purchaser.
WHAT HINKLEY WILL DO:
Hinkley will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Hinkley’s inspection (or inspection by Deckorators on Hinkley’s behalf) discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within the applicable time period above, subject to the following conditions and exclusions.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
The following costs, expenses and damages are not covered by the provisions of this limited warranty: (i) labor costs including, but not limited to, such costs as the removal and reinstallation of Product; (ii) shipping and freight expenses required to return Product to Hinkley.
All warranties only apply to the original end use purchaser and original installation of Products. This warranty is not transferable.
THE PROVISIONS OF THIS WARRANTY DO NOT APPLY TO PRODUCTS:
(i) used in commercial applications; (ii) used for purposes for which they are not designed or intended; (iii) which have been subjected to alteration, abuse, misuse, negligence or accident; (iv) which have been improperly stored, installed, maintained or operated; (v) which have been used in violation of written instructions provided by Hinkley; (vi) which have been subjected to improper temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions; or (vii) which, based on Hinkley’s examination, do not disclose to Hinkley’s satisfaction non-conformance to the warranty. Additionally, this warranty DOES NOT COVER scratches, abrasions, or deterioration due to the use of paints, solvents, chemicals or abrasive cleaning techniques.
THE ABOVE WARRANTIES ALSO DO NOT APPLY IF:
• The original bill of sale, delivery date, or product number cannot be verified.
• The parts claimed to be defective are not returned for inspection if so requested by Hinkley.
• The product is not in the possession of the original end use purchaser.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
Within 90 days of actual or constructive notice of damage covered by this Limited Warranty, please do the following:
1. Assemble the following information:
a. A list of the Products for which the claim is made.
b. Proof of Purchase of the Product, as shown on the original invoice or receipt.
c. Proof of Warranty, as evidenced by the original product label, or a copy of the mark on the Product.
2. Mail the above information to: Deckorators by Hinkley Lighting c/o UFP Warranty Corporation
2801 East Beltline NE Grand Rapids, MI 49525
FINISH WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS:
• Outdoor Finishes: Finishes for fixtures installed outdoors are subject to change due to prolonged exposure to sunlight, pollutants and other environmental conditions. Metal finishes on outdoor fixtures will naturally mature over time, changing in appearance and creating a living finish. Painted finishes on outdoor fixtures may naturally fade over time, depending on the fixture’s exposure to the outdoor elements. Thus, any claim for fading, discoloration or “patina” of a finish on an outdoor fixture is not applicable to the above warranty. See the “Finish Care & Cleaning” instructions below for proper care and maintenance of your fixture.
• Coastal Environments: The environment within ten miles of a sea coast can be extremely corrosive. Even with the appropriate maintenance, products installed in this environment will typically deteriorate more than products installed in a less severe environment. Some corrosion and/or deterioration is considered “normal wear” in this environment. Thus, any claim for finish failures or for corrosion of other components due to coastal environment conditions is not applicable to the above warranty.
Hinkley does not authorize any person to create for it any obligation or liability in connection with its Products. Hinkley’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the original purchase price of the Product. No action arising out of any claimed breach of this warranty by Hinkley may be brought by the Original User more than one (1) year after the cause of action has arisen.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. HINKLEY AND DECKORATORS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on incidental or consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts, so that the above limitations may not fully apply to you. Refer to your local laws for your specific rights under this warranty.
FINISH CARE & CLEANING:
Initial care for finishes requires only periodic cleaning with a soft cloth, dampened with water. A mild non-abrasive soap may be used along with a soft cloth and water if the fixture is very dirty.
Particular care should be taken to avoid abrasive materials and strong cleaning agents as they often destroy the protective coatings and subject the finish to rapid oxidation and/or discoloration.
Effective January 1, 2019.