River Rock Veneer Panels by NextStone
Manufactured with specially formulated polyurethane and combined with fire retardants and UV inhibitors. NextStone insulated stone siding panels and accessories are cast from actual stone and rock patterns. Developed in 1997, the panels hold a US design patent and the unique manufacturing process gives NextStone products the most authentic faux stone siding look on the market today. NextStone siding panels can be easily installed at home with no formal training. The innovative panel has been designed to totally rid the need to hire masonry installers, professional siding installers or skilled laborers. Each of the easily managed, lightweight panels only weighs about 1 lb./sq. ft. removing the need to pay for additional materials, equipment or labor. NextStone manufactures a quality exterior building product and can also be used as an interior decorative wall panel.
- River Rock panels can take up to 6-8 weeks to ship
- NextStone's patented 45-tongue and groove design interlocks the bottom edge of the panels to the top edge of the panel below, no need to fasten the bottom edge so only half the number of screws are needed, other product descriptions that refer to a simple overlap or a ship lap as an interlock does not hold the panel to the wall like NextStone panels do
- Panels can be installed using screws or staples for fast installation
- NextStone has a complete line of accessories to make any application easy and complete
- Lightweight polyurethane panels are made with recycled PVC for durability and are processed with an in-mold coating to prevent fading
- Molds are made from actual stone so each panel is fully textured and produced with rich colors giving the appearance of real stone
- NextStone panels are energy savings with an increased insulation value
- NextStone panels and accessories are certified green products
- Samples can be purchased from the NextStone website
- NextStone website has many instructional videos for the perfect visual of how all the products work
- 1-box of 1-panel covers approximately 8 sq. ft.
- Disclaimer: colors shown are reproduced by the lithographic process as well as taken in different environments and may vary from actual product colors, consult product samples for accuracy
- 51 in. x 27 in.
- Panels sold individually