Stackable Slate Stone Post Covers by NextStone
*NOTE* Some colors may have a longer lead time!
Decorative stackable stone post covers. Manufactured with specially formulated polyurethane combined with fire retardants and UV inhibitors. NextStone simulated stone post columns are cast from actual stone and rock. Our unique manufacturing process gives NextStone products the most authentic "faux" stone look on the market today.
Next Stone Decorative Stackable Stone Post Covers are available in a one or two piece design. The two-piece design is great when sliding over a structural post is not an option. Durable and weather-resistant, these unique covers can break up the wooden look of your deck or match your deck to your stone house or wall. Or try these faux stone post covers as an application under your raised deck to camouflage the simple and spare look of pressure treated lumber posts.
- Our Slate Stone Post Covers are uniquely formulated from high density expanded polyurethane, infused with UV inhibitors and fire retardants.
- These 8" x 8" x 41" Post Covers are designed to sleeve over (5-5/8" x 5-5/8") and measures 41" in length.
- There is an available adaptor for 4"x4" posts ~ Click HERE
- Sleeves are available in two options. 1 - piece to slide over post or 2 - piece that can be put together around an existing post that sleeve can not be slid over from the top.
- Light weight and durable with a very realistic look of natural stone.
- Available in 6 Colors and 2 styles.
- Rundle Ridge
- Brunswick Brown
- Inside dimensions ~ 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 41"
- Outside dimensions ~ 8" x 8" x 41"
What is NextStone made of?
NextStone™ is made of a composite Polyurethane, reinforced with recycled PVC for durability. It is mixed with UV inhibitors and fire retardants. All panels and accessories are created with a proprietary in-mold coating to prevent fading, then hand painted with an exterior durable paint.
Click HERE for Post Caps: (post caps sold separately)
Click HERE for installation:
Click HERE for warranty:
Click HERE for samples:
Click HERE to see our FAQ Page for more information: