EEL Point Cedar Finial by Nantucket
- All Nantucket EEL Finials are constructed of quality laminated clear Western Red Cedar.
- They should be sealed BEFORE installation with an oil base primer, paint, stain or preservative to ensure long life.
- These should be applied to all surfaces INCLUDING the base.
- Nantucket EEL Finials are pre-drilled and shipped with lag screws for easy installation after sealing.
- The screws should be inserted first into the base of the finial using a pair of pliers around the smooth section (not the threads).
- Then thread the finial with mounted lag screws into the post. Pre-drilling the top of the post is optional and may aid in the installation.
- Exterior caulking material can be applied to the base to ensure a tight fit if desired.
- 4" POST SIZE: Total Height: 5 1/2" Base Diameter: 3 1/2" Widest Point: 3 1/2"
- 5" POST SIZE: Total Height: 7 1/8" Base Diameter: 4 1/2" Widest Point: 4 1/2"
- 6" POST SIZE: Total Height: 8 5/8" Base Diameter: 5 1/2" Widest Point: 5 1/2"