IPE Clip EXTREME-S by Deck Wise
Air-Dried, Kiln-Dried, & Composites
Constructed from resistant polypropylene with a rigid black oxide stainless steel insert.
Designed for Air & Kiln dried woods!
Extreme4® Deck Fastener System has many advantages. Not only does this all-weather deck fastening system help build stronger decks, your customers will also save money in both initial installation costs and long-term maintenance thanks to:
- Quick & Easy installation process
- Less fasteners required for even greater upfront savings
- No additional and costly tools required
- Maximum holding power for increased structural integrity
- Top-of-the-line resistance to ultraviolet rays & corrosion
- Sold in Black
With a square shape and stainless steel insert, the Extreme4® fits both pre-routed grooves and pregrooved decking. With 5/32” [4 mm] spacing between the boards, the Extreme4® fastener allows hardwood boards expand and contract without pushing into each other. Also, by allowing composite decking & PVC decking to expand on its length the Extreme4® extends the lifespan of these popular materials.
- Automatically spaces deck boards at 5/32" (2,4mm)
- Manufactured from polypropylene with stainless steel black oxide insert
- For use with air dried hardwood, composite, or PVC decking
- Allows for expansion of width of air dried hardwoods
- Allows movement of length with composite/PVC decking
- Unique design allows for more tolerance in grooved side profile while increasing hold-down area
- UV resistant
- Available in black
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Do It Once, Do It Right, Do It Out Of Sight!™
- (175) Ipe Clip® Extreme-S Hidden Deck Fasteners ~ Covers 100sq. ft.
- (190) #8x2" (#8 x 5,08cm) Stainless Steel T15 - Star Drive Screws
- (12) 3/8" (9,5mm) Tapered Ipe plugs
- (1) 1/8" (3,2mm) High Speed Drill Bit
- (1) T15 Star Driver Tips
- (1) Instruction Sheet
Allows Contraction on the Width of Air-Dried Hardwoods