PRO PLUG / Plug & Fastener Kit for IPE and other hardwoods by Starborn
Integrated Plug Fastening System for Hardwood Decks, Flooring and Woodworking
The Pro Plug System for Wood is a superior and easy to install plug system for Wood Decking and Flooring consisting of two components:
(1) Pro Plug Wood Decking/Flooring Kits: Plugs are made from actual face grain wood material, so they match perfectly, with many species to choose from. Screws are available in Stainless Steel for decking installation. The patented Pro Plug Glue Nozzle coats the side of the hole for maximum holding power (glue not included).
(2) Pro Plug Tool for Wood: The patented tool pre-drills and counterbores to perfectly match the system's screws and plugs.
- Each kit comes with wood plugs, screws, driver bit(s), and our patent pending PRO-PLUG Glue Nozzle.
- Must use the Pro Plug Drilling Tool.
- Two kit sizes are available.
- 350 and 1050 piece.
- The 350 Piece piece kit contains 350 plugs - 350 screws, plus 1 driver bit and a PRO PLUG Glue Nozzle.(coverage-100 sq. ft.)
- The 1050 piece kit contains 1050 plugs, 1050 screws, plus 1 driver bit and a PRO PLUG Glue Nozzle.(coverage-300 sq. ft.)
Wood plugs are currently available in a variety of popular wood species. All plugs are face grain to match the work piece surface and protect against raising and weathering.
Additional plugs are available, please call for more information.
Click HERE for installation: