Tiger Claw TC-G Grooved Board Fastener (90 - piece bag)
The TC-G is made of 304-grade stainless steel and is approved for use in saltwater applications and ACQ or chemically treated lumber for long-term performance.
Tiger Claw hidden deck fasteners were created to install decking through a unique procedure using a heavy gauge stainless steel with black oxide coating clip that fits into the grooved side of your deck board and screws into the stringer. This mounting procedure creates a clean finish looking down from above that shows absolutely no mounting screws.
- Available in a hand driven or pneumatic gun installation method
- Sold in bags of 90
- Covers 50 sq. ft.
- 3/16" board gapping
- Stainless Steel screws included
- Spacer tabs on the clip automatically gap the decking 3/16” for a consistent look
- The TC-G reduces wood splitting, wood rot and board cupping. Comes with a 25-year warranty.
- Use with our Tiger Claw Pneumatic Installation Gun for fastest possible installation
- For a completely fastener-free surface, use with our Cortex System for stairs, first, last and perimeter boards
Available for use in the following decking types:
- All Trex Profiles
- All EverGrain Profiles
- ChoiceDek (Lowes)
- Fiberon Horizons
- Fiberon Pro-Tect
- Fiberon Paramount
- Fiberon Symmetry
- Wolf PVC
- Wolf Island
- Moisture Shield
- Veranda Decking
- Brazilian redwood
- Iron Wood
- Purple Heart
- Cambara, Meranti
- Cali Bamboo BamDeck®
- And most other pre-grooved or groove-able 5/4" or thicker decking.
Click HERE for Warranty: