Posted by Contact Sales on Feb 08, 2022
Deckorators: Take Outdoor Living Beyond Ordinary with Deckorators
Take the enjoyment of personalizing your outdoor living space to a whole new level with Deckorators®. With composite decking, deck railing, balusters, post caps, and decking lights, it’ll be even easier to extend your living space outside the four walls of your home. The pioneering spirit behind the Deckorators brand keeps them on the leading edge of decking ideas and porch design innovation.
Deck Expressions is a leading provider of deck building materials online, and we are thrilled to offer our customers an extensive selection of Deckorators products. Deckorators provides a unique selection of everything you need to make an outdoor deck an integral part of any home.
Learn more on this page about Deckorators offerings, and get started with your decking solutions today!
Deckorators® is a true pioneer in baluster styling and offers a variety of different sizes, colors and finishes that personalize any outdoor décor. There are two main styles offered: aluminum and glass. Additionally, Deckorators provides a vast assortment of various baluster accessories, connectors, and adaptors.
Top Options from Deckorators:
Deckorators® Arc Aluminum Balusters provide the appearance of beautiful, hand-forged wrought iron at a fraction of the cost. Arc balusters add graceful curves to your residential deck design. Aluminum balusters are powder-coated with AAMA2604-compliant material, providing five times resistance to the outdoor exposure and twice the humidity exposure as AAMA2603. These are designed to install 2.5 balusters per linear foot.
Available Size: 32.25" baluster for a 36" rail height
Deckorators® Baroque Aluminum Balusters also provide the beautiful appearance of hand-forged wrought iron at a fraction of the cost. Baroque balusters lend European flavor to your outdoor project and elevate your deck design. These balusters are designed to install 2.5 balusters per linear foot and are available in packs of 5 or contractor packs of 60. Aluminum balusters are powder-coated with AAMA2604-compliant material, which provides five times the resistance outdoor exposure and twice the humidity exposure as AAMA2603. Available in black, bronze and white.
Available Size: 32.25" and 40” only
Versatile Classic Aluminum Balusters is another option that lends outdoor settings a sleek, contemporary feel. Deckorators® Classic Balusters install on wood, composite, or aluminum railing. These aluminum balusters are powder-coated with AAMA2604-compliant material, which provides five times the outdoor exposure and twice the humidity exposure as AAMA2603. The balusters are available in a variety of colors and textures.
Available Size: 26 to 40” size options
Deckorators® Scenic Frontier Glass Balusters can help you create an outdoor room with a view! Straight-edged, frontier glass balusters are made of 5/16"-thick tempered safety glass. There are multiple size options available, and can be connected with Scenic Connectors on 2" x 4" wood or aluminum rails for a 36" rail height, can be face mounted to 2" x 4" wood or aluminum rails for a 36" rail height or installed with connectors on 2" x 4" wood or aluminum railing for a 42" rail height.
Available Sizes: 4" x 5/16" x 26" or 4" x 5/16" x 32"
No matter what your style or needs are, Deckorators has railing options for every deck. With options including aluminum, cable, composite, and glass, Deckorators railings are compatible with most Deckorators balusters and accessories, offering unmatched design flexibility.
Choosing deck railing and balusters is a matter of knowing the style preferences and railing type you are looking for. When choosing your railing, consider the ultimate goal: if you have an attractive view, you may want glass or dark balusters, as dark balusters tend to disappear into the background. If you prefer an accent color you have options such as white or bronze, or for a more dramatic, statement-making aesthetic, you can choose a curved option, like Deckorators Arc Balusters. As you choose, you need to remember that the balusters and rail need to be compatible; this guide tells you which balusters and railings can be used together:
Deckorators railing options include:
The ALX Contemporary Pre-assembled Railing features a sleek and modern appearance, with a beautiful powder-coated finish that resists scratches and corrosion. The ALX Contemporary Pre-assembled Railing is backed by a lifetime limited warranty (pdf - 139 KB).
- Pre-assembled, welded aluminum panels available in 5 powder-coated colors
- Brushed Titanium color available in pre-assembled, anodized aluminum panels
- Rectangular rail profile with square balusters
- 6' and 8' on-center lengths when installed using 2.5" posts
- Pre-assembled, adjustable stair rail panels
- 2.5" post kits now feature a 1-piece post trim and leveling plate
- Available as a cable rail option - 5', 10', 15', 20', 25', 30', 40' and 50' lengths
- Brushed Titanium finish pairs well with the SLX InvisiRail™ glass railing system
The durable, yet minimal ALX Classic Aluminum Railing won’t obstruct your view and its rails come pre-drilled for proper baluster spacing. The narrow 2.5" posts anchor directly to your deck structure and include a matching post cap and base trim. Metal brackets are provided with all ALX railing systems.
ALX Classic Railing Kits
- Rail kits include top rail, bottom rail, balusters, connectors installed on rails, brackets, and bracket hardware.
- Available with Classic or Estate Balusters.
- Stair kits and posts sold separately.
- Available in 6' and 8' lengths; 36" and 42" heights.
- Available colors: Satin Black, Weathered Brown, Matte Black (will be replaced with Textured Black in 2021) and Textured White.
- 22.5 and 45-degree angle adaptors also available.
Achieve a clean, minimalist style, with the ALX Contemporary Cable Railing. The railing has a beautiful powder-coated finish that resists scratches and corrosion. Deckorators aluminum railings offer great looks and long-lasting performance ~ backed by a lifetime limited warranty on manufacturing defects, 25-year removal & replacement and a 10-year limited salt/coastal water applications warranty. Deckorators stainless cable rail system is backed by a 10-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects.
- Rectangular top rail profile for 36" or 42" rail heights
- 6' and 8' on-center lengths when installed using 2.5" posts
- Pre-drilled posts for 36" and 42" heights (not included)
- Includes one Anodized aluminum cable spacers
- 316 Stainless steel cable available in 5', 10', 15', 20', 25', 30', 40' and 50' lengths (sold separately)
- Post and cable kits sold individually
- Available in Level or Stair
Colors available: Textured Black, Textured White, Textured Bronze, Weathered Brown
As an accompaniment to the ALX Contemporary Cable railing of course are the ALX Structural Cable Rail Posts. These railing posts have a beautiful powder-coated finish that resists scratches and corrosion and is backed by a lifetime limited warranty. The 39" Level & 49" Stair Posts have 10 pre - drilled holes, and the 44" Level & 54" Stair Posts have 12 pre - drilled holes for your convenience and proper spacing.
- Includes Post Cap & Post Skirt
- Multiple Sizes
- Pre ~ drilled for easy cable installation
- 2.5" square x multiple lengths
- End Post
- Line Post
- Corner Post
- Stair Post
Colors available: Textured Black, Textured Weathered Brown, Textured White, Textured Bronze
Deckorators offers low-maintenance decking backed by an extraordinary warranty with many unique finishes and features that work with any lifestyle or home. Providing mineral-based composite (MBC) decking with the industry’s best strength-to-weight ratio, Deckorators® decking provides many great options for your deck needs and designs.
Deckorators offers two lines of decking, and each provides unique benefits for your next decking project. The mineral-based composite (MBC) decking delivers virtually no thermal expansion or contraction, while Deckorators wood plastic composite (WPC) decking lends the look of exotic hardwoods without the maintenance requirements of traditional wood decking.
Reference these Deckorators charts for more insight into the difference a Deckorators deck material makes:
The Deckorators® Frontier™ Decking family is made with patented, mineral-based composite technology, which provides the industry's best strength-to-weight ratio and has virtually no thermal expansion or contraction. It’s powerful, stable, and won't absorb moisture. The mineral-based composite technology inside Frontier creates a fiber-like structure inside, similar to wood, giving it unmatched strength and keeping the decking lightweight. These lightweight boards are easy to handle on the jobsite and are a great option around pools, spas, or for use on decks.
- Can be installed in or in contact with the ground or water
- Won't splinter, sag, chalk, or crack
- Stain- and fade-resistant cap stock
- Coordinating fascia is available in all Frontier decking colors in addition to white
The variegated colors of Deckorators® Vista™ Composite Decking can give your backyard the feel of a tropical destination. The rich wood grain pattern is available in both 3½" and 5½" width. Alternate the boards to create a unique look, or use the same size to create your favorite outdoor room. The new 3½" decking is a great option for picture framing, rail tops, and breaker boards.
- Tropical hardwood look with contrasting variegation.
- Rich, pronounced wood grain pattern.
- Unique extrusion process results in a stronger, more reliable deck board.
- Boards are capped with some of the most durable polymer technology available.
- Industry's best warranty: 25-year Structural, 25-year Stain & Fade and 25-year Removal & Replacement.
- Now available in 11¼" for fascia and 8" stair risers
- Comes in Vista Driftwood, Silverwood, Ironwood, Dunewood and white
Voyage Decking is part of the Deckorators patented, mineral-based composite technology line, which provides the industry’s best strength-to-weight ratio. Featuring a fiber-like structure similar to wood, Voyage has unmatched strength that is nearly 35% lighter than traditional composites and similar in weight to PVC. Voyage varied-plank decking is now available in three different widths to create that custom wood floor look.
- Voyage provides 34% or greater surface traction than other leading brands of composite decking*.
- Virtually no thermal expansion or contraction and is warranted for installation in the ground or water.
- Ideal near water as it features textured embossing for enhanced traction.
- Won't splinter, sag, chalk or crack.
- Stain- and fade-resistant cap stock.
- Varied-plank decking is available in 3½", 5½" 7¼", and 9¼" widths. 3½" and 5½" widths in grooved- and solid-edge profiles; 7¼" and 9¼ widths in grooved-edge and single-side grooved profiles.
- 21' solid-edge and single-side grooved available in all widths to achieve a continuous picture frame on a standard 20' deck.
- Available in 11¼" for fascia and 8" for stair risers (comes in all Voyage colors and in white).
Deckorators® Deck Fasteners make it easier than ever to complete an outdoor project. The Stowaway™ Hidden Fastener discreetly secures deck boards to joists with a single stainless steel, color-matched screw. The Pro Fastening Systems provide the fastest and easiest way to hide deck screw heads on stairs, perimeter boards, fascia boards, or when replacing a deck board.
More about the Stowaway Hidden Fastener:
Deckorators® Stowaway™ Hidden Fasteners not only discreetly secure deck boards to joists using the grooved edges of decking, but the Stowaway screw comes preloaded, making the installation process faster, saving you time and money. Stowaway hidden fasteners provide a fastener-free look and consistent 1/4" spacing between deck boards. Deck boards are automatically spaced at proper intervals, and the need for pre-drilling and countersinking are eliminated.
Post Caps & Covers
Deckorators® offers more post cap styles than any other brand. Choose from a wide variety of base materials, beautiful cap finishes, colors, and sizes. You can also add a nighttime glow to your rail posts by selecting a lighting option such as solar or low voltage. No matter what appeals to you, Deckorators is sure to have the perfect post cap option to go along with your railing system!
Whether you’re building a new deck or refreshing an existing one, you’ll find a Deckorators post cap to compliment your railing, balusters, and overall design style. Post caps are an easy way to uniquely express your deck’s personality. Deckorators gives you plenty of post cap options, including metal, glass, wood, and even post caps with solar lights – a very popular and convenient way to add deck lighting. Post caps also serve a practical purpose by helping to protect wood post tops from weather and insects. Most caps are easily installed by applying exterior-grade silicone adhesive to the cap underside and securing the cap over the post top.
Deckorators®Cast Stone Postcovers help to transform a deck’s ordinary posts into impressive, natural-looking pillars, filled with personality. Made of fiberglass-reinforced concrete, Deckorators post covers come in three styles with five mix-and-match post cover caps.
Learn more and browse our selection of Deckorators post caps today!