Acorn Cedar Finial by Nantucket
- Western Red Cedar. Post sizes from: 4" - 6" (Select Above).
- Finial includes 3" Lag Screw.
- All Nantucket Acorn Finials are constructed of quality laminated clear Western Red Cedar.
- They should be sealed BEFORE installation with an oil base primer, paint, stain or preservative to ensure long life.
- These should be applied to all surfaces INCLUDING the base.
- Nantucket Acorn Finials are pre-drilled and shipped with lag screws for easy installation after sealing.
- The screws should be inserted first into the base of the finial using a pair of pliers around the smooth section (not the threads).
- Then thread the finial with mounted lag screws into the post. Pre-drilling the top of the post is optional and may aid in the installation.
- Exterior caulking material can be applied to the base to ensure a tight fit if desired.
- 4" POST SIZE: Total Height: 4" Base Diameter: 3 1/8" Widest Point: 3 1/8"
- 5" POST SIZE: Total Height: 5 1/8" Base Diameter: 4 1/4" Widest Point: 4 1/4"
- 6" POST SIZE: Total Height: 6 1/8" Base Diameter: 5 1/4" Widest Point: 5 1/4"
Click HERE for Size Chart:
Click HERE for Cedar care: