Fastener Clip for Hid Fast Fastener Tool
All Fasteners are 314 Grade Stainless Steel
The accuracy and speed of this gun makes the difference. The way in which every fastener is shot into the hardiest center of each joist. The guide on the gun lines it up perfect every time. When it comes to speed there is no comparison. You walk along the joist swinging the mallet. As fast as you can move you can install, with hidden fasteners. One fastener per joist, no pouches full of screws.
Cross reference for available clips:
- HF3M - For 2" or Thinner Decking needing a 3/16" Gap (recommended for 5/4" PVC and composite decking)
- HF3W - For 2" or Thinner Decking needing a 1/4" Gap (recommended for 5/4" PVC and composite decking)
- HF3 - For 2" or Thinner Decking needing a 1/8" Gap (recommended for 5/4" PVC and composite decking)
- HF2.75TG - For 5/4" Tongue & Groove Decking
- 25 pieces per strip
- HF2.5 Wide Space for Grooved Boards
All Clip Packs cover 100 SQ. ft. (175pc.)
- *Use on wood decking that is 3⁄4”actual thickness.
- # Fastener spacer is designed for use with Kiln dried decking.
- For Thermally Modified or Wood that has an actual thickness of 1-1⁄4”, set the tool foot plate at the 1” setting, and use HF3W.
- Work one end to the other, and drive the next board onto the tongue and into the heads of the fasteners with our rubber dead blow mallet.
- When operating the HIDfast Tool, always remember to pull the safety in the handle before driving a fastener, by lightly, to moderately striking the rubber deflector cap.
- When driving the next board onto the short points of the fastener, always keep your feet on the board, and moving ahead of where you are hitting with the rubber mallet.
- Work from one end to the other, the same installation as hardwood flooring.
Always check with the board manufacturer for their required gap between boards. Most KD 6” wide wood decking boards should have a ¼” gap, and should use our HF3W fastener. All of our fasteners listed here are not recommended for Pressure Treated decking unless it is Kiln dried after treatment, then use HF3.
Click HERE for fastener guide: